COVID-19 - UPDATE
Pillar To Post – Taking care of your home inspection – Protecting your health
At Pillar To Post Home Inspectors, the health and safety of our customers is our highest priority. In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), Health Canada and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary steps to protect our customers. During this time, wherever possible, Pillar To Post remains open and committed to providing a best-in-class home inspection that helps clients turn a house into a home.
- If clients/agents do not feel comfortable attending the inspection, we will deliver the report and/or review the report by phone.
- We will reschedule the inspection if the inspector is showing signs of illness.
- We will clean our hands thoroughly prior to and during the inspection.
- We will keep a safe distance, not shaking hands or elbow bumping.
- Whenever possible, we will wipe down doorknobs, faucet handles and work surfaces.
- We will take all other prudent steps to protect our home inspectors, Realtors, our clients and homeowners from the spread of COVID-19.
We appreciate your trust during this challenging time. We will continue our mission of ensuring confident home ownership with a particular focus on the health and safety of all of our customers.
As a premier local home inspector service for the Poconos and Lehigh Valley areas, The Nyveldt Team assists home buyers, home sellers and real estate professionals in numerous ways. They are passionate about providing a personal and comprehensive home inspection. With over 2,000 inspections completed The Nyveldt Team has the know-how and experience to inspect anything from a new condominium to a historic residence.
Home Inspection Specialist in the Community
In addition to providing high-quality home inspections to the community, we offer:
- Convenient flexible scheduling service
- An unbiased, extremely detailed report with color photos that is printed onsite.
- WDI Inspection, Wood-Destroying Insect Inspection
- Septic Inspection
- Radon Inspection
- Water Testing
- Air Quality Testing
- Mold Testing
Home Inspection Services That Stand Out
We provide the best home inspection services possible in Monroe and Carbon Counties, PA and the surrounding communities. Pillar To Post has conducted over 1 million home inspections across North America and has over 400 offices. Our expertise and industry knowledge allows us to concentrate on offering the best home inspection available. Our comprehensive home inspection covers the complete site area and structural components that are readily accessible, including:
- Site Location
- Home Exterior
- Home Structure
- Plumbing Systems
- All Interior Living Areas
- Bathroom Fixtures And Components
- Built In Appliances
- Heating And Cooling Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Kitchen Components
A thorough and complete home inspection will generally take from 2 hours to 4 hours to finish. Our clients are invited to walk with us during the home inspection and to ask any questions that they have at any time during the entire process. The inspector will locate and identify major components and systems in the home for the client, and go over the ideal maintenance and operation of each one. We are not alarmists, we simply educate our clients.
Leader In Home Inspection Industry
As the local certified home inspector in the Pocono and Lehigh Valley and the surrounding communities, Pillar To Post has gained recognition in the real estate industry nationwide. Our clients receive a home inspection that exceeds industry standards.
Andrew Nyveldt Industry Experience/Qualifications
Andrew is your ideal home inspector. He has the industry experience needed to be a good home inspector:
- 8 years of facility management experience.
- Has worked in collaboration with different trades personal for several years.
- Offering services in radon, mold, air quality, lead paint, pool inspections, septic and water testing.
- PA DEP Radon Certification #2944
- Member of NAHI
- Will be providing continuing education programs.
Pillar To Post Client Satisfaction Rating
Our client satisfaction rate is very high, and we often receive comments and praise from clients who appreciated the services that we provided. These clients thank us for the thorough home inspection, the comprehensive report that includes pictures, and the professional and courteous attitude of the inspector. We explain the findings in detail, and help put the inspection findings in the right perspective so there is no undue alarm. Clients report that the inspector was very knowledgeable and took time to explain everything, and they also comment on the education received about the home during the inspection.